Monday, January 26, 2009

Twilight


Okay, the book has been around what seems like forever (the whole series, actually), and the movie which came out in November has come and gone. So truly I guess I missed most of the hype. But I have recently finished Stephanie Meyer's Twilight and the second in the series, New Moon. Yes. I'm addicted. I can't even tell you why. It is all very high school, but the whole story is very intriguing to me. Earlier this month I watched a pirated version of the movie online (what can I say? I have a preschooler and toddler running around at home. Tom and I don't have a lot of leisure time to watch movies at the theater--unless it's Bolt or Madagascar 2...) The movie wasn't half bad either, but I definitely recommend reading the book--so much is always left out of movies based on a book!
*On a side note, half of my co-workers are now in love with Edward Cullen, including me!*

No comments: